ARTDESIGNFOODHUMOUR

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Summer Shots


Some videos I shot throughout the summer -


Gotta learn to tango at some point in my life!


Volunteered at La Finca La Flor in La Flor in Cartago, Costa Rica -
I got to meet the nicest and humblest American family ever,
the Hunters from Cleveland, OH,
amongst other wonderful people.

A mini Attenborough-inspired clip with Aislinn.

As well as being one of the happiest countries in the World,
Costa Rica's one of the greenest and wildest

On the way back, the plane flew by surreal lightning storms...

My humblest tool, and the one who knows my crotch better than anyone,
mon vélo, Maria, taking me down the Williamsburg bridge.


Booties shakin' at a block party in Harlem.


This summer's been too good to me...
And there's plenty more goodness to come...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers