ARTDESIGNFOODHUMOUR

Friday, December 11, 2009

demystifying the bicycle

I love my bike for its simplicity and more importantly, its function.

It gets me from place A to B much quicker than walking.

En Plus,
I DO love the summer wind breezing through my hair/going down Williamsburg Bridge
exploring the beautiful spots the city has to offer/watching the city flash past you like a film
night-cycling when there's less traffic and moreorless quiet/thinking about the day
etc.
(whilst hazardously listening to music under the influence of sorts)

Bikes are fun and safe (if you're not a jackass about it)
and it's really for everyone.

This is my baby, which I'm lending to my dear friend, Dar,
which is resting by the Hudson River Park.


© Yong Shin

I will be in Paris for Spring of '10 -
hopefully, I'll find a temporary baby to ride...

Meanwhile, check this.


1 comment:

  1. completely agree!

    bikes are so much faster and puts you in a better mood! i just have to learn how to fix the little things like squeaky brakes...

    ReplyDelete

Past Ramblings

Followers