ARTDESIGNFOODHUMOUR

Friday, March 19, 2010

Amen, Ramen.


An Ode to Ramen...
By Darius Namdar

Its cold outside and rainy,
And all I can think of is food,
I need something warm and hearty,
So I dream up a bowl of you.

Everything stops around me,
Its like my life's complete,
Life is as it should be,
And so I begin to eat.

The choir starts and the angels sing,
My soul is now at rest,
I've found what i've been looking for,
I feel like i've been blessed.

O Ramen, O Ramen, O Ramen
You make me feel so whole,
A little tear of joy & sadness,
Drops to the bottom of the bowl.

I wipe my tears and and pay the bill,
I've been here for some time,
I leave my seat to walk outside,
And the sun begins to shine.

porky, porky goodness...
(the Tonkotsu has much more depth than the miso, I reckon)

Additional seasonings include black pepper, butter, chili pepper,
chili paste, sesame seeds and crushed garlic.

eating ramen is a very, very private affair...
(above eaten in a small cubicle
a personal favorite of my brother and I)

emulisified deliciousness floats atop the broth..
Supposedly this ramen is the best in the whole of Japan rated in
most ramen blogs! Wasn't my personal though...
10 people were waiting outside on small rocks.
A rather strange sight.

Chiasu ramen from Sapporo Island

THE BEST miso ramen in Tokyo (Ginza)... so says the chef.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers